Baking is all about science, it is fun for some but then annoying for others because you have to calculate and measure most of the ingredients. Now depends whether you want to enjoy or sulk, but cookies defiantly make people happy, and smell of the baked products are to die for.
As they say raisin cookies that looks like chocolate chips are the reason why people have trust issues. Hence, in this segment let us learn the real choco chip cookies.
|Butter (softened)||¼ cup|
|Egg White||1 egg white|
|All-purpose Flour||½ cup|
|Cocoa Powder||3 tbsp|
|Baking Soda||½ tsp|
|Choco Chips||½ cup|
How to cook cook cook!
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and egg white.
- Mix in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On a cookie sheet (Baking sheet), drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Keep Calm and Eat Cookies