To make this awesome and quick dessert, all you need is some bananas, cream and some other delicious flavours and you are ready with this amazing dish and loved by everybody.
|Melted butter||100 gms|
|Brown Sugar||½ cup|
|Condensed Milk||1 can|
|Vanilla Essence||1 tsp|
|Whipped Cream||300 gms|
How to cook cook cook!
For the Base:
- Crush the biscuits, and mix together with melted butter.
- Grease a cake tin and press the biscuit mixture into the tin and place in the freezer to set.
- In a deep saucepan add the Brown Sugar, butter & vanilla essence.
- Melt everything together and bring to the boil, add the condensed milk very carefully and boil (stir continuously) till it turns a deep golden brown.
- Alternatively you can also buy from the market.
- Pour onto the biscuit base and place in the fridge to chill and set.
- When the caramel has set, arrange the banana slices over the caramel and top with amazing whipped cream.
- Use a potato peeler and shave down the chocolate bar to get chocolate shavings, sprinkle over the whipped cream, serve cold.