Diwali is over but Diwali hangover isn’t. You still have all those leftover ladoos and kaju barfis which you couldn’t recycle or finish on the day. Now what to do? Why worry, let’s cook up something simple, easy and yummy.
Cheesecake got invented in Greece and is a very popular dessert all across the globe. Boondi ladoo originated in North India. But when you mix these two dishes together, you get a magical dessert. Clean and light on your palate, and innovative when you serve it to your guests.
|Cream Cheese||200 gms|
|Whipped Cream||100 gms|
|Digestive Biscuits||10 gms|
|Boondi Ladoo||4 pcs|
|Melted Butter||3 tsp|
How to cook cook cook!
- Crush the biscuit and make a nice powder of it
- Mix it with the melted butter
- Pour in different individual servings and set it aside in the fridge to set
- Whip the whipping cream and incorporate air in it. Whip till soft peak
- Mix cream cheese and honey
- Fold the whipped cream, cream cheese and honey till they get incorporated properly
- Take out the glass and pour this mixture and let it set in the fridge
- Crush ladoos and put on the top of the cream layer
- Pour the left over cream over ladoos and let it set in the fridge
- Top it up with fresh or dried blueberries.
- Serve chilled
- Adjust the sweetness level as per your taste buds
- You can use gelatin/agar agar as well to set the cream cheese